Wednesday 5 December 2012

You've got to... Accen...tuate the positive...

I'll get the negative out of the way straight off - I've put on half a pound this week (shock horror!) but I am totally putting it down to the fact that I wore jeans and hi-top trainers instead of my usual workwear to the weigh-in.

Ok. so, that aside, here are some awesome positives that are making me smile immensely this week:
  • I bought myself my first pair of size 14 jeans since the year I got married (2000)
  • The jeans fit me comfortably
  • One of my friends at M&S (where I used to work) commented that the jeans I was wearing (my supposedly skinny size 16s) were too baggy on the bum and I needed some smaller ones (thank you Kait!) 
  • I've had a good start to my working week
  • Scott is being published in no less than 4 separate magazines this month
  • Flo has been given her part in the preschool nativity, as a camel (rather than Mary, as she had told us!) 
So really, I can't grumble. I've had a really ordinary week food-wise. I've not even attempted to make a soup (definitely need to, as the carrot one I made last week is just not nice - too sweet). I've had a sneaky KFC with Flo, eaten out with the family, had more than a couple of evening drinks, plus more than two roast potatoes at the weekend. I've even eaten some Christmas chocolate. If that equates to putting on half a pound, I can definitely live with that.

Only two more weigh-ins before Christmas... Can I get to the elusive 13 stone mark? I'm certain I can, and I'll let you know next week how I get on. For now, though, I'm off to wrap some Chrimbo presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! :D