Saturday 12 July 2014

Clean 9 Cleanse and beyond...

From despondency to delight in just a few days! 

In my last post I was feeling a bit lost, a bit fed up and a bit cheated. I have been back at work for three days and somehow this detox malarkey has become much easier. I had my shake for breakfast, but made double so that I could take a ready-blended one with me for lunch. I didn't feel hungry, and by lunchtime I had decided to go for a walk. 
I popped my trainers on, drank half a litre of water and headed out, up Shirley Avenue, along St James' Road, around St James' Park, then back to work through the estate. It took about 25-30 minutes and I bloody loved it. When I got back I drank my meal replacement shake and continued with my day, halo shining. 
Dinner has become much easier now that I am more comfortable with the idea of calorie counting. I have my iPad next to my scales while I cook, and have created some really delicious meals, including whole wheat pasta with chicken and broccoli in a light cheese sauce, plus last night, lamb chops with sweet potato wedges and veggies. Tonight we even had steak!
So, the good news is that this morning, the day after finishing the Clean 9, I weighed 12st 8.75lb, meaning I have lost a grand total of 8.75lbs. And I feel great! My measurements are amazing too, as I have lost inches all over:
Upper arms have gone from 35.5cm to 31cm
Waist has gone from 96cm to 90cm
Hips have gone from 109cm to 105cm
Top of my thighs have gone from 70cm to 65cm
So, to say I'm happy is an understatement! I am determined to maintain and improve upon this, so I am going to be continuing with my daily walk and will replace lunch with a shake when I'm at work. I'll never look at food without considering how many of my 1420 calories per day they are worth. If I don't feel they're worth it, I won't eat it! I'm actually enjoying fruit teas, and may be converted long-term.
Anyhoo, if you're at all interested in doing the Clean 9 for yourself, please contact my friend Dev at Forever Living. www.innerpure.myforever.biz/store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! :D